Mar 17, 2008

Personal Work



Personal work sounds a bit like an oxymoron...but in photography it is a critical part of being a well rounded photographer...or so I recently learned. I got into photographry because it was fun. I got into doing it for money because I wanted to buy more equipment for my hobby. Then it snowballed until the only time I picked up my camera was when I was being paid...and my personal work became completely non-existent. 
The recent workshop I attended has fired me up again to do more personal work - which explains all the new posts of late. Here are a few photos from date night...yes I packed my camera around then too. Fortunately for you, I am selective about what I actually post on the web!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these. The one of Toby is really nice.