Nov 26, 2008

Kids Can Do Chores?



Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the mindset that I have to do everything for Robbie because I'm still thinking of him as a baby. He's fully in the "I'll do it myself" toddler mode now, however. I'm learning there are a lot of things he can do for himself.

The other day we were in the toy department while he looked for the perfect toy on which to spend his hard-earned money..when he saw a toy mop.

Now when he has a little "misfire" in the bathroom he runs for the mop, gets up on a stool, wets the mop and - surprise - mops the floor!

He also likes to yell to me "Stay back, mom! Don't step in the pee!"

Now if I could just teach him to operate the Dyson....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tee hee! LOVE IT. Seriously the funniest thing ever. Love that Robbie.