Apr 4, 2008

Well it is called a Radio FLYER!

Yesterday Robbie saw me folding laundry and just had to wear his new Thomas underwear. I thought it would be a good way to get him interested in potty training but that's not exactly how it worked out.

Instead, wearing big boy underwear made him really excited and he started dancing, jumping, hopping and lunging all over the main floor. It was pretty cute so I grabbed my camera and got a bunch of great shots of him being silly.

Then I said "pull your wagon" and somehow he heard "swing your wagon like a viking battle ax!" and that's just what he did.

I was using a wide angle lens. A very wide lens.
For all you non-photographers out there, this means that to get this shot I was extremely close. The radio flyer missed my lens and face by about 2 inches.

Needless to say, this shot wrapped our little shoot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it...the underwear completes it. Glad your face is okay! ;)

Amber said...

I'm glad you walked away unscathed. Who knew photographing kiddos could be so dangerous? Now we know!